PROS + CONS OF LEGALIZING PROSTITUTION
To learn both views and more from local Seattle experts on the positions of legalizing prostitution, decriminalization, and the human rights issues in this provocative topic.
TIME: 5:15 PM (DOORS OPEN @ 5 PM)
LOCATION: RONALD GEBALLE AUDITORIUM @ UW PHYSICS-ASTRONOMY BUILDING A102
- MAGGIE MCNEILL | Former Sex Worker, Writer, Commentator & Media Consultant on Sex Work, and Staff at Sex Workers Outreach Project
- SAVANNAH SLY | Former Sex Worker, Sex Workers Rights Advocate + Volunteer Sex Workers Outreach Project
- CHERRY SMILEY | Co-founder of Indigenous Women Against the Sex Industry
- ANE MATHIESON | UW Grad student in Social Work, Staff at The Organization for Prostitution Survivors (OPS), Co-founder of UW student group Fourth Wave Feminists
- PETER QUALLIOTINE | Co-founder at Organization for Prostitution Survivors (OPS) and Director of OPS’ Men’s Accountability program
- CHELSEA MOORE | UW Grad student of Political Science and Teacher’s Assistant in Law, Societies & Justice Dept.
- STEVE HERBERT, PHD | UW Professor in Dept. of Geography + Law, Societies, and Justice Program
- DAKOTA BLAGG | Moderator, UW student in Law, Societies & Justice + Intern Human Rights Society
ORGANIZED BY HUMAN RIGHTS SOCIETY + CO-SPONSORED BY FOURTH WAVE FEMINISTS
For more info, email us at info(at)humanrightssociety(dot)org